This Single-channel Two-color Fiber Photometry System measures the 405 nm (isosbestic point) excited GCaMP fluorescence, and the 465 nm excited calcium-dependent GCaMP fluorescence, on a single photodetector.
-135 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Single-channel Two-color Fiber Photometry System measures the 405 nm (isosbestic point) excited GCaMP fluorescence, and the 465 nm excited calcium-dependent GCaMP fluorescence, on a single photodetector. The fluorescence emission can be demodulated by lock-in detection, or by sequential acquisition.
The Single-channel Two-color Fiber Photometry System for GCaMP recording with two excitations wavelengths - 405 and 465 nm contains:
- LED Fiber Light Sources (405 nm and 465 nm)
- 2-channel LED Driver
- Fluorescence Mini Cube with 4 ports - Locked-in or Sequential Detection of Autofluorescence and Fluorophore Excitation (filter set optimized for 405 nm excitation and GFP)
- Pigtailed 1x1 Fiber-optic Rotary Joint
- 1x1 Fiber-optic Rotary Joint Holder
- Photoreceiver Module
- Fiber-optic Cannulas (10x)
- Fiber Photometry Console for data acquisition and illumination control
- Doric Neuroscience Studio Software
- All required electrical cables and optical patch cords
• Other light sources, i.e. laser diodes or Ce:YAG light sources, and different fluorophore combinations are possible. Please do not hesitate to add your preferences.
• A Fiber Photometry Rack (PR_5) is available to mount the whole system.
The 1x1 Fiber-optic Rotary Joint is the basic and the most popular type of rotary joints. It can either transmit the light from the sources to the sample and/or from the sample to a photodetector.
This FPGA based data acquisition unit synchronizes the output control and the acquisition of the input data. This device seamlessly integrates with Doric Neuroscience Studio, which provides the user-interface for multi-channel photometry experiments.
The autofluorescence excited by 405 nm light is measure in the 420-450 nm spectral window. In the same time, GCaMP is excited with 460-490 nm light and its fluorescence measured in 500-550 nm spectral window.
When used in conjunction with a modulated light source and a lock-in amplifier to reduce the measurement bandwidth, the Newport Photoreceiver Module achieves sensitivity levels in the femtowatt range.
Add behavior tracking to any Doric system with the Doric Color and B&W cameras. The camera uses GigE Vision interface standard typical of high-performance industrial cameras. This interface provides a framework for streaming high-speed video and related control data over Ethernet networks.
Our vast product line allows you to assemble systems for miniaturized fluorescence microscopy, fiber pho-tometry and optogenetically synchronized electrophysiology. The Doric Neuroscience Studio is an intuitive software which allows you to control the hardware and acquire all the required data simultaneously.Downloads DORIC STUDIO V18.104.22.168-BETA...
This Fiber Photometry Rack allows for a convenient disposition of all the photometry system parts.