This Single-channel Two-color Fiber Photometry System measures the 405 nm (isosbestic point) excited GCaMP fluorescence, and the 465 nm excited calcium-dependent GCaMP fluorescence, on a single photodetector.
-115 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Single-channel Two-color Fiber Photometry System measures the 405 nm (isosbestic point) excited GCaMP fluorescence, and the 465 nm excited calcium-dependent GCaMP fluorescence, on a single photodetector. The fluorescence emission can be demodulated by lock-in detection, or by sequential acquisition.
The Single-channel Two-color Fiber Photometry System for GCaMP recording with two excitations wavelengths - 405 and 465 nm contains:
- LED Fiber Light Sources (405 nm and 465 nm)
- 2-channel LED Driver
- Fluorescence Mini Cube with 4 ports - Locked-in or Sequential Detection of Autofluorescence and Fluorophore Excitation (filter set optimized for 405 nm excitation and GFP)
- Pigtailed 1x1 Fiber-optic Rotary Joint
- 1x1 Fiber-optic Rotary Joint Holder
- Photoreceiver Module
- Fiber-optic Cannulas (10x)
- Fiber Photometry Console for data acquisition and illumination control
- Doric Neuroscience Studio Software
- All required electrical cables and optical patch cords
• Other light sources, i.e. laser diodes or Ce:YAG light sources, and different fluorophore combinations are possible. Please do not hesitate to add your preferences.
• A Fiber Photometry Rack (PR_5) is available to mount the whole system.
The 1x1 Fiber-optic Rotary Joint is the basic and the most popular type of rotary joints. It can either transmit the light from the sources to the sample and/or from the sample to a photodetector.
This FPGA based data acquisition unit synchronizes the output control and the acquisition of the input data. This device seamlessly integrates with Doric Neuroscience Studio, which provides the user-interface for multi-channel photometry experiments.
The autofluorescence excited by 405 nm light is measure in the 420-450 nm spectral window. In the same time, GCaMP is excited with 460-490 nm light and its fluorescence measured in 500-550 nm spectral window.
When used in conjunction with a modulated light source and a lock-in amplifier to reduce the measurement bandwidth, the Newport Photoreceiver Module achieves sensitivity levels in the femtowatt range.
Add behavior tracking to any Doric system with the Doric Color and B&W cameras. The camera uses GigE Vision interface standard typical of high-performance industrial cameras. This interface provides a framework for streaming high-speed video and related control data over Ethernet networks.
Our vast product line allows you to assemble systems for miniaturized fluorescence microscopy, fiber pho-tometry and optogenetically synchronized electrophysiology. In order to help you implement these applications, we created an intuitive software which allows you to control the hardware and acquire all the required data...
This Fiber Photometry Rack allows for a convenient disposition of all the photometry system parts.